Gives your CB750K a “super cool” road- racer/Cafe’ look while refining the quality of your brake actuator rod! (in comparison to the easily bendable stock steel rod)
- All adjustability range and length demensions are exactly the same as the O.E.M. rod. – easily installs in minutes!
- Rod and knob sections are fully CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then anodized. (Diameter of rod is 1/2″ (12.7MM)
- Brake shaft arm mounting end features a high quality forged steel clevis (including pin and cotter key), that clears oil lines perfectly. (shown in photo above)
- Adjustment end features our knurled knob threaded onto a stainless steel M6 x 1MM rod surrounded by a plated spring.
- Makes for super easy brake adjustments due to the choice of a knurled outside knob, and a hex nut feature all in one!
- The Brake Adjuster Knob matches our axle adjusters: (JOKER 12-081 SERIES) for a cool symetrical look on the rear end of your bike!
- Replaces Honda O.E. P.N. (43450-405-000) rod, which has been discontinued by Honda.
- Fits 69-78 Honda CB750K models.
- Available in Clear and Black anodize finishes.