Do you find it hard to buy Race Leathers off the rack? Sleeves too short or too long? Back too short and rides up when riding? Too tight across shoulders, chest, bust or stomach? Fits in some places, but is just not right? All of the above?
Why wear a standard size that does not fit? How about a quality set of leather motorcycle race leathers custom made to your measurements?
Design your own custom motorcycle race leathers. Using our template, you can design the look of your own custom made race leathers. You can have up to 4 colours, and up to 5 logos/names printed on your leathers. Recreate a set of classic leathers from the 60s or 70s. Design team leathers. The only limit is your imagination.
These leather motorcycle race leathers are custom made to suit your specific measurements. They are a great looking, quality suit with the following features:
- 1 or 2 piece leather suit
- Genuine kangaroo leather
- High quality premium leather for race track use
- Pre curve fitting for racing posture
- Connection zippers to attach jacket to pants on 2 piece leathers
- Triple stitched safety seams
- Heavy duty YKK zippers
- High quality stretch Kevlar panels for comfort and maximum mobility
- Inside Polyester Mesh lining with inside removable protectors (CE standard EN-1621-2) on Shoulders, Elbows, tailbone, thighs, knees and Back.
- Exterior CE standard protectors on Knee, Shoulders, Elbows and Back
- Detachable Outer Knee Sliders
- Further Rubber padding for safety on significant parts
- Optional Back hump
- Choose up to 4 colours in your design
- Up to 5 included logos/names printed on your leathers.
- Additional logos/names at $10 each
Our production team works under the supervision of skilled engineers and technicians, who only use materials of the highest quality and hand craft them perfectly, to International quality standards.
Download, print and complete the custom measurement form and design forms. Then scan and email to us. We will then process your order and arrange payment.
Once the design process has been completed, and your signed, approved design has been finalised, your leather suit will take approximately 8 weeks to be made and sent to you. As this item is a custom item, we do not carry these in stock. These leathers are custom made to our customer’s individual measurements.