Give your CB750 the ultimate improvement in front end integrity over stock with one of our high strength racing style triple clamp assemblies!
- Premium, fully CNC machined and pocketed top and bottom clamp components, are manufactured from 2″ x 5″ (51 x 126 MM) thick, Aerospace grade materials.
- Super strong 1 1/2″ (38 MM) thick, 2 alloy bolts per side, pinch bolt fork tube clamp area.
- 7075 Aluminum steering stem for lightweight and superior strength, with included billet top steering nut.
- Built in lower brake hydraulic fluid manifold, that’s recessed beneath the lower clamp section with AN-3 fittings, for a really clean brake line set-up that can be used as a single line or double brake line installation. (a plug for the right side for single disc applications is included if desired)
- 4 Tapped steering damper mounting holes are provided beneath the lower clamp if needed. (M8 x 1.25MM thd. shown above)
- 2 Tapped instrument cluster mounting pads are provided on the front of the top clamp for user application if needed. (M6 x 1MM thd. shown above)
- The all billet Top 1″ (25 MM) dia. handlebar clamp assembly is an available option. For 1″ bars only. Consider using a set of tapered handlebars (such as Renthal or Pro Taper) to keep using your original hand controls. (priced as a complete package above).
- Fork tube dia. is 35MM, (stock) and the spread of the tubes is the stock factory dimension. (NOTE: conversion of the stock frame neck ball bearings, to tapered roller bearings is highly recommended for the best installation and performance of this unit.)
- All aluminum surfaces are anodized for durability and corrosion protection, and all fasteners are heat treated alloy socket head cap screws,(Allen), plated with our proprietary “GOLD” finish.
- NOTE: Fork gaitor (boot) collars are available from Joker for attaching the top of the boot just below the bottom clamp.(see CB750 part section of this site)
Please Read Before Ordering our Triple Tree!
NOTE: Our Triple Tree Assembly is made with mounting pads on the front of the top clamp (shown in specs. above) for mounting custom brackets you fabricate, to attach items such as an electronic speedometer, tach, etc. To use your stock gauges (within the CB750 model year range: 1973-1976), you may purchase our gauge mount bracket shown below (mounting bolts are included).