New for CB750’s! Our new Billet Clutch Covers are a a great addition on classic Honda CB750 Cafe Racer Bikes!
- Fully CNC machined into a lightweight cover from a 1″ (25 MM) thick blank of 6061-T6 Aluminum!.
- High quality alloy “gold” mounting hardware is included!.
- Brilliant “diamond cut” machining on the outside surface, really gives this piece a cool look!
- Our “Finned” version gives your motor a traditional 1970’s custom look.
- Our aftermarket Ducati clutch cover” styled, “5 Cut-Out” version, really modernizes these classic CB motors….. and reveals the internal cable actuator arm.
- Our “Slotted Fin” version, also reveals the internal cable actuator arm for a more conservative, yet super trick design.
- Looks outstanding used in conjunction with our starter motor and billet points covers!
- NOTE: These covers are not designed to retain the use of the stock kick-starter pedal. The use of our: p.n. 12-080 series Kick starter shaft cover is recommended when using this cover. (shown above)